Louis XIII glazen

Zoek je een cognac of heb je er een in de aanbieding? Plaats hier gratis een berichtje.
Plaats reactie
Summa455
Cognac VSOP
Cognac VSOP

Louis XIII glazen

Bericht door Summa455 »

REEDS GEVONDEN

Louis XIII glazen
Laatst gewijzigd door Summa455 op ma 17 okt 2022, 20:12, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Re: Baccarat Louis XIII glazen gezocht

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Hi Gert Jan,

The current Louis Xiii glasses are designed by Christophe Pillet. These glasses commands a premium price whether online or at retail; however, you do have a another choice. The official Louis Xiii glasses prior to the Christophe Pillet was essentially the Riedel VINUM Cognac Glasses etched with the Louis Xiii crest. The familiar Riedel red white and black labels were actually affixed to each of those glasses when delivered new. If you can settle without the official Louis Xiii labels, you can still get the full tasting experience by getting the Riedel glasses. Here is a link for you to consider:

https://www.amazon.com/Riedel-VINUM-Cog ... B0000DC0ZH

Cheers
Summa455
Cognac VSOP
Cognac VSOP

Bericht door Summa455 »

Thanks four your information. I didn't visit this forum for couple of weeks, so sorry for delay in my answer.

In the meantime I established a nice relation with some Louis XIII resellers and the brand ambassador of Louis XIII in Benelux. They were able to support me with some glasses. So now I have both the original 2cl tasting glasses and the 4cl official glasses. For the moment I am satisfied, but thanks again for your reply.
Fuzhou
Cognac Hors d'Age
Cognac Hors d'Age

Bericht door Fuzhou »

Summa455 schreef: ma 19 apr 2021, 13:28 Thanks four your information. I didn't visit this forum for couple of weeks, so sorry for delay in my answer.

In the meantime I established a nice relation with some Louis XIII resellers and the brand ambassador of Louis XIII in Benelux. They were able to support me with some glasses. So now I have both the original 2cl tasting glasses and the 4cl official glasses. For the moment I am satisfied, but thanks again for your reply.
Not to worry. Most of us hang out at some of the most popular topics all the time. But we eventually get around to other posts. Glad that the glasses worked out for you. Cheers!
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Vraag en aanbod”